This is a list of big and not so big (see – make granola) things I have thought would be cool to do. This list will be ever-expanding, I am sure.
1. Make granola – This is a constant (and tasty looking) topic in other healthy living blogs. They eat granola. I eat granola. They make granola. I WANT to make granola. Now I just need to find a recipe that heroes are made of and I will be good to go. No luck so far.
2. Try chia seeds – This is another thing I have discovered while reading other blogs. After googling these little seeds I am both intrigued and scared. Apparently they are uber nutritious and high in both EFAs and fibre. The scary part: they expand and form a giant gelatinous substance in your stomach. I fear this will feel like a bag of boulders in my gut.
3. Run a half marathon (this year or next) – When this occurs depends entirely on point number 4 below.
4. Have a baby
5. Ride an elephant. Seriously. That would be awesome.
6. Scuba dive in the Galapagos.
7. Go to Australia.
8. Run a 10 k in UNDER 50.00 minutes. I still have a long way to go. I am at about 55.00 mins now.
More to come…..
Question: What are some random things you want to do?